AUDIO RHEMA WEBSITES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, Audio Rhema Inc. and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website (except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution).
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without Audio Rhema Inc.’s express written consent.
You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without Audio Rhema Inc.’s express written consent.
Audio Rhema makes no claims that the content of its websites are appropriate or legal to be viewed by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access Audio Rhema’s websites, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. Audio Rhema Inc. reserves the right to restrict access to other areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at Audio Rhema Inc.’s discretion.
If Audio Rhema Inc. provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
Audio Rhema Inc. may disable your user ID and password in Audio Rhema Inc.’s sole discretion without notice or explanation.
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to Audio Rhema Inc. a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to Audio Rhema Inc. the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or Audio Rhema Inc. or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
Audio Rhema Inc. reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on Audio Rhema Inc.’s servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
Notwithstanding Audio Rhema Inc.’s rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, Audio Rhema Inc. does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Audio Rhema Inc. makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Audio Rhema Inc. does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute advice of any kind.
Limitations of liability
Audio Rhema Inc. will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Audio Rhema Inc. has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Audio Rhema Inc.’s liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by Audio Rhema Inc.’s negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Audio Rhema Inc.; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Audio Rhema Inc. to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Audio Rhema Inc. has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Audio Rhema Inc.’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Audio Rhema Inc.’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Audio Rhema Inc.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify Audio Rhema Inc. and undertake to keep Audio Rhema Inc. indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by Audio Rhema Inc. to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of Audio Rhema Inc.’s legal advisers) incurred or suffered by Audio Rhema Inc. arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to Audio Rhema Inc.’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, Audio Rhema Inc. may take such action as Audio Rhema Inc. deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
Audio Rhema Inc. may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
Audio Rhema Inc. may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with Audio Rhema Inc.’s rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Governing law and disputes
- Governing Law. These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Delaware in the United States of America, excluding its choice-of-law principles.
- Dispute Resolution. Any dispute may, at the option of the claiming party, be resolved in the Justice of the Peace Court in Delaware, provided that all claims by all parties in the dispute (i) fall within the jurisdiction of the small claims court, and (ii) were unsuccessfully resolved through the Informal Resolution procedure required below.
- Informal Resolution. If you have any dispute with Audio Rhema Inc. or any related third party, arising out of, relating to, or connected with this Agreement or the websites, you agree to contact us directly and provide a brief, written description of the dispute and your contact information; and give us thirty (30) days from the date of filing your written description with us within which to resolve the dispute to your reasonable satisfaction.
- Limitation of Actions. Regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action you may have arising out of, relating to, or connected with this Agreement or the websites, must be filed within twelve (12) months of the date the facts giving rise to the suit were known or should have been known by you, or forever be barred.
Audio Rhema Inc.’s details
Audio Rhema Inc. is a corporation duly formed in the state of Delaware in the United States of America.
Audio Rhema Inc.’s registered address is 19 Kris Court, Newark, DE 19702.
You can contact Audio Rhema Inc. by email at email@example.com.